1. I always begin by understanding my client’s needs. I want to know who your intended audience is and what effect you want the video to have.
2. I will deliver two or more proposals with sample images to show you different visions. I generally quote a flat rate based on the time I expect the job to take. That way, you know exactly what you are committing to before we start.
3. After a plan has been approved, I will immediately begin the work. Depending on your needs, the first step may be a script on paper or a “video storyboard” of still images and text put to music. I make sure you are excited about the plan before moving forward.
4. I then work quickly to produce a first draft of your video, with all the footage, graphics, and music in place. I will elicit your feedback and incorporate notes to create a finished product that meets all of your expectations.
6. The final video is delivered electronically in the format of your choice. I will archive your project indefinitely, if you ever want to revise or update in the future.